Sunday, September 21, 2014
360 Internet Security Download
360 Internet Security uses a triple antivirus engine to keep your system away from the latest threats. By combining the power of the 360 checksum based cloud engine, machine learning cloud QVM engine, and award winning Bit Defender local engine; 360 pushes antivirus to an unprecedented level.
360 Internet Security works proactively to alert you when suspicious programs try to access critical system resources like system settings and registries, startup programs, and system directories. Secure browsing and privacy protection are vital.
360 Internet Security keeps you away from phishing sites, blocks malicious downloads, and stops unauthorized key-logger and webcam access programs from stealing your personal information. 360 Internet Security is certified by accredited third-party test agencies including Virus Bulletin, West Coast Labs, AV-Comparatives, AV-TEST, OPSWAT, and ICSA Labs.
- Detect & block viruses
- Secure shopping, banking & social networking
- Download and run risky programs safely
- Block phishing websites & malicious URLs
- Platform: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / XP
- Media: Software Download
- Downloading: Currently, this 360 Internet Security Download is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.
Note: Gifting is not available for this item.